With the motive of supporting students in New Zealand, the University of Otago is providing the Vice-Chancellor’s Business Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
The purpose of this award is to support international students who want to undertake a undergraduate degree course work in the field of business at the university.
University of Otago in the center of Dunedin, New Zealand.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in the field of business.
The funding program would have a grant of NZ$10,000. This scholarship would allow students to pay the tuition fee for an accepted program.
Aspirants from all nationalities (except New Zealand) are eligible to apply.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Otago before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must has been admitted to the University of Otago and plans to participate in a full-time program of graduate studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Otago before submitting the application for this education award.
- Must submit a resume/CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- English-taught programs seekers require to present an English proficiency certificate.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
October 31, 2020.