The award is available for the skilled international students to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
If you’re looking to earn a well-rounded education, then here is a great platform for you. The University of Newcastle is offering FEBE International Alumni and Family Scholarship in Australia.
While studying at the University of Newcastle, candidates can get the chance to take their career forward. It supports motivated and talented students to thrive in their field of study. It also provides a range of jobs available in diverse and varying fields.
Established in 1965, the University of Newcastle is a member of Universities Australia and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. It is recognized for its commitment to equity in education, and consistently enrolls more students of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
Postgraduate & Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Graduate and postgraduate degree with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment.
Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $4,000.
International students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program with the Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, University of Newcastle .
- Be enrolling or enrolled full-time to study on campus, at any University of Newcastle Australian campus and be either University of Newcastle Alumni, the immediate family member of University of Newcastle Alumni, or be enrolled in the same study period as an immediate family member also studying with University of Newcastle .
- Be able to prove status as an eligible family member of Alumni or current student (if applicable) and enrolled in the 2nd year of the B Science, B Biotechnology, B Biomedical Science, B Computer Science, B Engineering, B Mathematics, B Information Technology, or B Exercise and Sports Science with University of Newcastle.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- If you want to apply for this fund then you must have to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this education award.
- You need to provide proof of a family link to a current student or University of Newcastle Alumni, such as birth or marriage certificate and provide known University of Newcastle student numbers of eligible family member/s where applicable.
- For enrolling in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program, aspirants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- All candidates must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
July 29, 2019.