The UNSW Sydney has a limited number of awards available for students to help offset the cost of tuition. Apply for the UNSW Business School International Scholarship and you can focus less on finances, and more on learning and experiencing.
The scheme is designed for high performing international students who are applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
As a public research university, the University of New South Wales (UNSW Sydney) was established in 1949 in Australia. The university comprises nine faculties which offer undergraduate, master and PhD degrees.
Studying at UNSW, you will get a world-class education with learning experience both on and off campus what you need to catapult your career forward. With more than 200 universities around the world, UNSW has international exchange and research partnerships.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in any UNSW undergraduate (single/dual) or postgraduate (Master) coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School, excluding those offered by AGSM.
The university will provide all the following:
- 5 undergraduate financial aid available at $5,000 per annum for a minimum duration of the program paid against tuition fees
- 8 postgraduate placements available at $10,000 per annum for a minimum duration of the program paid against tuition fees
International only (who are not a permanent resident of Australia/Australian Citizen).
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have received an offer of admission by Wednesday, 31 July 2019 and be commencing an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program offered by UNSW Business School.
- Undergraduate applicants must have completed an assessable Senior Secondary School qualification immediately prior to commencing study at UNSW and not have undertaken prior tertiary study.
- Students must be commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2019 and not be in receipt of the UNSW Business School International Pathways Award.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Applicants need to take an offer at the University for their full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study. After being a UNSW student, applicants are eligible to register for this free tuition fund program.
Generally, applications need the following supporting documents. Note that supporting documents should be uploaded as one PDF file.
- First Year Undergraduate Students: Final Year 12 School Report and ATAR or IB result (or equivalent)
- For current UNSW students: current students/postgraduate coursework students must submit a most recent academic transcript or UNSW academic statement
- High School Leaver: Latest Year 12 School Report, ATAR or IB Result (or equivalent) if applicable, and Other Certification
- Other Supporting Documents: Evidence supporting your leadership/extra-curricular involvement. Examples: Reference Letters and Awards/Certificates.
Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Bachelor or Master Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – Prior to commencing in Term 3 2019, applicants must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you will be given an offer to study at UNSW. Check out English requirements here. https://www.unsw.edu.au/english-requirements-policy
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 31, 2019, for commencement Term 3 2019.