The University of Melbourne is proud to present its T. E. and E. R. Moran Bursary for the educational year 2020-2021 to be studied in Australia. The award is available to domestic as well as foreign students.
The University of Melbourne is providing up to five bursaries to support students in Australia with a desire to pursue a degree program.
The University of Melbourne was founded in 1853 in Australia. It makes distinguished contributions in science, learning and teaching and service to society.
Students will obtain both technical and academic qualifications during studying at this university. Melbourne allows students to develop confidence and lifelong professional skills.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The scholarship award will include up to $1,560 for the length of your study, up to the full-time.
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2020.