Candidates are encouraged to apply to the University of Melbourne funded Leicester Melbourne Clive Pratt Awards. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The Grant is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin doctoral research, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
Melbourne University is an enchanting environment for studying engineering and information technology. It was established in 1853 and offers more than 270 degrees in a wide range of fields and specializations of study.
At Melbourne University, they require candidates to obtain a worldwide recognized degree that will open doors to a bright future. This offers education in world class, special and thrilling opportunities.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in an Engineering.
The University of Melbourne is granting three awards ranging from $1000 to $4000 to successful faculty members of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering starting higher degree study.
Applications from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the University of Melbourne before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 25, 2020.