Frank Keenan Scholarship is offered by the University of Melbourne to engage foreign, domestic candidates and funds their research projects.
The offer is open to participants at the Burnley campus, the Faculty of Science, who are trained or interested in the study of facilities or ornamental horticulture.
The University of Melbourne established in 1853 and is an Australian public-spirited institution. It enables the students to get to be professionals who are imaginative, well-rounded and competent. Burnley Horticultural College was founded in 1891 and is also known as Burnley College.
If you want to build up a bright career, opting to study with Melbourne University is an excellent choice. Melbourne provides nationally and internationally gold standard teaching and cutting edge science. There are also more than 100 study areas for students to choose from.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
Science and mathematics at the University of Melbourne, Australia, Faculty of Science, campus Burnley.
The University of Melbourne will include the eligible participants with a lump sum payment of up to $5000.
Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants may apply or research facilities or ornamental horticulture at the Burnley campus, Faculty of Science.
- Participants will be qualified and awarded based on academic performance and the applicant’s demonstrated interest in one or more of the following disciplines: facilities or ornamental horticulture, community horticulture, parks and gardens.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for applicants who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Applicants must enroll in the Burnley school, Faculty of Science Undergraduate, Honours, Graduate, and RHD program. Applicants may qualify for the Frank Keenan Scholarship after studying at a university.For further details on applying email to the program at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You may also need to provide an academic transcript, curriculum vitae, evidence of English language proficiency depending on the course. A research proposal, creative works folio, GRE or GMAT test result, or sample writing needed for a research degree.
Note: If any documents are written in a language other than English, must include an official translation.
- Entrance requirements differ by program. You should review the software-Undergraduate, Graduate and RHD.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate English proficiency and be able to study in Australia with a globally recognized test such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
8 March, 2020.