The University of Melbourne is proud to present its 250 Foreign Student Grants for the educational year 2020-2021 to be studied in Australia. The award is available to domestic as well as foreign students.
The financing provides about 250 bursaries to help students continue their higher education at this prestigious Australian university.
The University of Melbourne is Victoria’s second oldest academic institution, providing high-quality education with qualifications at competitive university fees. It has 13,000 foreign students from across the world.
The University trains learner to make their significant effect, providing stimulating education, leading to professional careers and the ability to make significant contributions to the community. In addition, Melbourne allows develop ambition and academic ability that can be used in reality.
Any degree plans.
Field of Study:
The studentships are offered in all fields of research that the university provides.
- The university provides about 250 awards generated through numerous charitable legacies and contributions to facilitate participants in financial support.
- A single payment ranges between about $200 and $10,000.
Candidates from any nationality are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to an any degree at the University of Melbourne before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must provide proof of a financial requirement.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to an any degree at the University of Melbourne before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- March 8, 2020
- July 31, 2020