University of Maine is opening this award for high achieving international students and has the purpose of supporting those who have a dream of pursuing their undergraduate studies at the University of Maine.
Education gives students knowledge of the world around them and changes them into something better. Hence reviewing this importance of the study, the University of Maine is presenting the International Flagship Scholarship in the United States.
University of Maine help candidates in creating success stories with world-class faculty members internationally recognized research. It also provides a friendly and safe atmosphere for study.
University of Maine is the states largest and the only institution in Maine classified as a research university (RU/H) by the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. It is a public research university which was established in 1865.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
The studentship will help candidates in their studies by providing them an award of US$10,000 per academic year.
Candidates of any nationality are eligible to join.
The eligibility criteria is as follows;
- Overseas first-year and transfer bachelor applicants are eligible to consider for this grant.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To be considered for this grant, no formal application is required. The participants only need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Candidates need to submit their language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of their transcripts or degree certificate.
- For studying a bachelor degree program, the participants need to check their entry requirements asked by the university.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to show the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- November 1 (for Spring session).
- December 1 (for Fall session).