The University of London is encouraging applicants to become a part of the Engineering Scholarships for foreign candidates for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
Students are getting knowledge and expertise at this university to prepare for their professional careers. The university aims to reflect the ideals of integrity, partnership and diversity and has a strong commitment to equality for jobs.
The University London was established in 1894 and is a world’s leading university dedicated to higher learning oriented on industry and the professionals in the heart of London.
The university offers graduates with outstanding preparation and a considerable number of potential benefits. Here, they can have the experience and skills that their future job may demand.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
The master’s degree program will be awarded in Advanced Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering Structures, Civil Engineering Structures (Nuclear Power Plants), Construction Management, Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics, Internet of Things with Entrepreneurship, Maritime Operations & Management, Maritime Operations & Management in Greece, Project Management, Finance & Risk, Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management and Temporary Works & Construction Method Engineering.
The award’s worth of £ 2,000 each, are meant to help participants pay the money for their preferred university course.
Applications from all nationalities are accepted.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a master’s degree at the University of London before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a master’s at the University of London before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
- May 1, 2020
- July 1, 2020