Get financial support to start your academic journey in the United Kingdom.The University of Liverpool provides an opportunity to apply for their chemical science research program that can meet the expectation of reduced tuition and living costs for the most talented and committed students from across the globe.
The funding program supports international students who want to commence a doctoral degree program in different fields of Chemical Sciences.
By 1884, Liverpool University became founded as The University of Victoria. This offers a unique learning environment, at the cutting edge of education, education and learning take place.
The university offers a series of award programs to support the most brilliant and dedicated students in lowering their tuition fees and living expenses . Their research program in chemical science will fulfill their capacity to change things for the better world.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in Chemical Sciences.
The University of Liverpool will have a full tuition fee and a 3.5-year sustaining grant. The sustaining grant for the period 2019-20 is £15.009 pa, with the prospect of an increase for 2020/21.
Students from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Liverpool before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have a 2:1 or higher Master’s or equivalent degree in Chemistry , Physics or Materials Science, especially those with some of the skills directly relevant to the above project.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Liverpool before submitting the application for this education award.
- You must attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 30, 2020.