Candidates are encouraged to apply to the University of Leicester funded LLM Awards. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The Grant is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin master research, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
Leicester University is a leading university dedicated to regional innovation, world-changing work and encouraging high quality teaching.
The University offers the students different paths for professional advancement and career development. It provides teaching and promotes the highest quality of learning.
Master degree program.
Field of Study:
The master degree program will be awarded in subject of Law offered by the university.
Every successful scholar gets a grant worth up to £ 2,300.
Candidates from Asia/Middle East (Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Bhutan, Nepal) and African countries including Botswana, Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritius, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe are eligible to apply for this Award.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a master degree at the University of Leicester before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a master degree at the University of Leicester before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 29, 2020