The educational bursary is available for the UK and EU participants in order to take a master’s degree program at the University of Leeds.
The University of Leeds is offering the Masters Excellence Scholarships programs with the purpose of helping students towards their higher study in the United Kingdom.
At University of Leeds, the participants have many opportunities for developing their personality and communication skills according to this fast-changing world. It also offers many degree level courses for its candidates.
The University of Leeds was affiliated to the federal Victoria University in 1887. It is a public research university which was officially recognized as a university in 1904.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
MSc Accounting and Finance, MSc Actuarial Finance, MA Advertising and Marketing, MSc Banking and International Finance, MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences, MSc Business Psychology, MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy, MA Corporate Communications, Marketing and Public Relations, MSc Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, MSc Finance and Investment, MSc Financial Mathematics, MSc Financial Risk Management, MSc Global Strategy and Innovation Management, MSc Global Supply Chain Management, MA Human Resource Management, MSc Information Systems and Information Management, MSc International Business, MSc International Marketing Management, MSc Management, MSc Management Consulting, and MSc Organizational Psychology.
The educational opportunity will cover the Half-fee of the program for all successful UK and EU participants.
Interested students from the UK and EU are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- You should hold a conditional or unconditional letter for studying at the University of Leeds.
- An applicant must show excellent professional and personal skills and also demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of the educational program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- If you want to receive this opportunity, then you need to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university. The university will automatically assess you for the fund, no separate application is required.
- Desirable participants should demonstrate an excellent track record along with the evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- An ideal candidate must hold an undergraduate degree for studying the master’s degree program.
- It is expected that all participants have sufficient proficiency in the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
The deadline for the award is ongoing according to the admission deadline (October 31, 2019).