The program is available for aspirants to undertake a one-year taught Master’s program of study related to economic, social or technological development.
Applications are invited for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships to talented candidates. The The studentships are open to applicants from developing countries for the academic session 2020/21.
At University of Leeds, candidates can get a wealth of opportunities and has a real impact on the world in cultural, economic and societal ways. It gives students skills and knowledge to plan for their future careers.
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust objectives have closely followed the interests of the Ferguson family in their commitment to education, peace, and development in the Third World.
Masters degree programs.
Field of Study:
The studentships are available for applicants applying for programs of study related to economic, social or technological development.
Fees, Maintenance of £13,320 (in session 2020/21), Return economy travel and other allowances.
Students from developing countries are eligible for the opportunities.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Must hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK Upper Second Class Honours degree. Applicants should either have graduated with the appropriate First Degree or be in their final year of study.
- Be citizens of, and permanently resident in, one of the developing countries according to the International Development Association list of Borrowing Countries.
- Not have undertaken studies lasting one year or more in a developed country.
- Be unable themselves, or through their families, to pay to study in the UK.
- Agree that they will return to their home country as soon as their period of study is complete.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Applicants must first apply for a relevant taught program of study and be in receipt of a Student Application Number to be eligible to apply for this application . Applications without a valid Student Application Number will be rejected. Once you are in receipt of your Student Application ID complete the online application form.
- Required documents include: degree certificate, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits you currently hold or have previously held if you are applying as an international student
- To study at Leeds you will need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the University’s English Language requirements.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
February 3, 2020.