For the Undergraduate study internationally awards offered by the University of Kent are available, good performance candidates are encouraging. The program for the educational year 2020-2021, is granted to applicants from the UK and EU countries.
The award offers £ 2,000 for an accepted year internationally, only to educationally deserving candidates that want to pursue the university courses of the undergraduate.
The University of Kent, known as a plate glass university, is strategically positioned to act as a European connection to the broader world. The Kent, established in 1965, is the only UK university to have postgraduate specialist facilities in four European capital cities: Athens, Brussels, Paris and Rome.
Learning at Kent provides the applicants world-class training and education services. Here they should get the opportunity to grow the expertise, skills, problem solving and relationships to move their professions further.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The Awards are offered in the fields that the university offers.
The grant offers £ 2,000 for an accepted year internationally (or pro-rata for the year spent abroad) for about one year.
Candidates from UK and European nations have the option to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- A total of 136 tariff points (from 3 A levels) or comparable should be obtained and the usual academic standards for their course must be met.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Applicants should have applied via UCAS for a full-time undergraduate course at Kent beginning in September 2020, which contains one year internationally. All applications should be taken via the KentVision portal after admittance to a university.
- All participants will be requested to submit a 750-1000 words essay on “Why I want to study abroad as part of my Kent degree, and how it will support me in my future career.” Save as a Word document to the article.
- Applicants will need to meet basic degree-level research entrance criteria.
- Candidates from outside the home country often have to meet certain criteria in English to be able to examine at the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 1, 2020.