The University of Kent is encouraging students to become a part of the Global Undergraduate Financial Aid for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
Students are getting knowledge and expertise at this university to prepare for their professional careers. The university aims to reflect the ideals of integrity, partnership and diversity and has a strong commitment to equality for jobs.
Kent University has a global reputation in the United Kingdom. This offers an atmosphere of caring, interdisciplinary learning to encourage participants to develop more in a profession.
The university offers a diverse number of choices for applicants to acquire skills that prepare for a future. You are getting a dynamic and friendly atmosphere at this university, excellently-trained professors, and top-class facilities.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
At the University of Kent, the bursaries are worth £ 8,000 a year for university fees and are given to citizens of every country that charges overseas fees.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Kent before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must obtain an offer of a position on a degree course (conditional or unconditional).
- Applicants should have been classified as a payer of overseas taxes.
- Applicants should have obtained assurance that the applicant approved the bid strongly by the closing date. Students who choose Kent as their place of insurance will not be liable.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Kent before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
May 31, 2020.