For providing financial support to the well-qualified international students, the School of Bio sciences of the University of Kent is accepting applications for programs .
The grants are awarding to the eligible candidates, who have been accepted an offer to study the postgraduate degree in any of the described courses at the university.
Founded in 1965, the University of Kent is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It is a leading academic institution, which has international quality in the Research Excellence Framework. It is the only UK University to have specialist postgraduate centers in four European capital cities.
The university provides candidates professional, administrative and support to create a world-class learning environment. Here students can get intensive personal support during their studies.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Masters degree course in Biochemistry, Bio medicine, Biotechnology and Bio engineering, Cell Biology, Cancer Biology, Computational Biology, Infectious Diseases, Genetics, Reproductive Medicine: Science and Ethics and Microbiology.
Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £2,000.
Students from any nationality can apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must have to accept an offer for one of the above programs and satisfy all conditions of their offer by 31st July 2019. The studentship is dependent on continued good academic and financial standing including full payment of tuition fees.
- Candidates are required to expect to undertake reasonable duties to support the external profile of the School of Bio sciences, for instance assisting with Open Days, working with the International Development team and promoting the School of Bio sciences in their home countries.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To be eligible for the opportunity s, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Eligible aspirants must have to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can send their award application to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You need to attach the statement of up to 250 words, outlining why you feel you would be a good scholar.
- If you are applying for a postgraduate degree, then you must normally have a British first or second class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate subject, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
- To study at Kent, claimants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 31, 2019.