Candidates are encouraged to apply to the University of Hull funded Undergraduate Attainment Awards. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The Grant is distributed specifically to both national and foreign students who wish to begin undergraduate degree plan, beginning with the academic year 2020-2021.
The University of Hull was established in 1927 and is a publicly funded research university in Kingston upon Hull, England. This provides more than 2,000 programs for the learners to 18,000 participants across six faculties.
The university offers candidates with accommodation services. Students get to explore new things through the campuses and explore different topics and also developing their ability in an exciting area along with personality development.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University offers a £ 1,200 grant to UK / EU undergraduate applicants who fulfill or equivalent 112 UCAS Tariff Points from three A levels (excluding General Studies).
Aspirants from UK and Europe countries are acceptable.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Hull before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will receive partial prizes and also who are enrolled for full 3 or 4 year degree programs are considered.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Hull before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Open for 2020