Have your American graduate assistant ship! Registration is available solely to the brilliant foreign students at the University of Hawaii in Hilo for UH Hilo Global Student Scholarship.
The grant is triggered for great potential globally applicants beginning at the University of Hawaii in the United States in an undergraduate degree program.
In 1941 the University of Hawaii at Hilo was known as Hawaii Vocational College. The university is among the top universities in the U.S., offering 33 undergraduate and 3 graduate programs.
The university is a top destination for applicants globally, providing students with innovative research opportunities and diverse cultures.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Degree in any subject matter that taught at university.
The University of Hawaii at Hilo will include the reward sum for the candidates who have shown exceptional academic achievement and even some degree of financial necessity.
Applicants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- A small number of applicants holding F-1 student visas and having shown excellent educational outcomes for their degree will obtain the funding.
- Candidates should have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates must accept the bachelor’s degree program at the university and after accessing the application form.
- Candidates should add your documents from high school, a copy of the financial sponsor’s bank statement or a bank verification and passport copy.
- Candidates should possess a certificate of prior degree of outstanding academic achievement.
- Candidates must disclose TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
March 15, 2020.