If you are a high-calibre international student with the ambition to change your future, then you can join the PhD International Studentships opportunities at the University of Gothenburg for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grant aims to provide financial support to highly motivated aspirants for their studies at the University of Gothenburg.
University of Gothenburg, located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
PhD International Studentships program will be awarded in Molecular Biophysics.
The PhD candidates selected will be offered employment for four years full-time at the University of Gothenburg.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Gothenburg before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- The applicants must have been awarded a second-cycle qualification.
- The applicants must have satisfied the requirements for courses comprising at least 240 credits, of which at least 60 credits were awarded in the second cycle.
- The applicants must have acquired substantially equivalent knowledge in some other way in Sweden or abroad.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Gothenburg. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been completed in the English language, you will be asked to show an acceptable standard of English proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
19th January, 2022.