The educational bursary is available for high achieving international participants in order to take a postgraduate degree program at the University of Glasgow.
The University of Glasgow is offering the International Leadership program with the motive of funding student’s higher education in the United Kingdom.
At University of Glasgow, the participants have the opportunity to conduct their studies within the guidance of experienced teachers and researchers. They will also have a variety of bachelors and masters degree courses.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world also recognizes as one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It was founded in 1451 in Glasgow, Scotland.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in any field offered by the University of Glasgow.
An amount of £10,000 is available for successful 19 students as a tuition fee discount.
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The students must hold an offer of a place for a master’s program starting in September 2019.
- Be classed as a foreign candidate for fee purpose.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The candidates who take admission in a postgraduate taught program at the university will automatically be considered for the award. No formal application is required.
- Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof needs to be submitted.
- An ideal participant should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours.
- If the candidate’s native language is not English, then they have to show the English language proficiency in the English language by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
The deadline for international candidates has passed (July 21, 2019) but the UK and EU participants can apply by August 25, 2019.