Are you dreaming about completing your studies in the UK? Then there is a chance to make your dream come true, the University of Glasgow is offering one exclusive scholarship to study in the UK.
This funded award is available for citizens of South Africa and Zimbabwe and aims to provide the little bit of help in their tuition cost of the undergraduate study program.
Founded in 1451, the University of Glasgow one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It is a public research university and was a part of the Scottish Enlightenment during the 18th century.
At Glasgow, you will get to do and learn something unique at the museums and art galleries of the university. You will also able to meet new people and easily learn about different cultures during your studies.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Students can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university at any of the university’s colleges.
The funded education will provide £10,000 tuition fee discount for the first year for an undergraduate degree program.
Applicants from South Africa and Zimbabwe who applies through IE Abroad support are eligible.
- Applicants from South Africa and Zimbabwe who applies through IE Abroad support are eligible.
- Students can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university at any of the university’s colleges.
- Candidates must be classed as an International Student for fee purposes.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- You are suggested to take the application support from the IE Abroad They will help you to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at any of the University’s colleges. Once your admission is done, you will be automatically awarded from the award.
- No supporting documents going to be asked by the university right now.
- South African students must achieve three subjects at Grade 6 and two subjects at grade 5 and Zimbabwe’s students must have grades AAB at A Levels or better.
- If you don’t have a piece of good knowledge in the English language, so you have to show it through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Automatically assessed for the fund.