The University of Glasgow is offering 4 exclusive scholarships for the students of the Indian state of Kerala. The scholarship is available to students entering any of the University’s Colleges to undertake a one year Masters program in 2019-2020.
The aim of the scholarship is too severe floods which impacted the Indian state of Kerala. The scholarship is available to students entering any of the University’s Colleges to undertake a one year Masters program in 2019-2020.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are available to study All Postgraduate programs offered by the university.
Scholarships valued at 4 x £10,000 (including 2 x £10,000 for ASBS programs)
Scholarships are available to India students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
• Demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 2:1 Hons or better
• Hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme in any of the 4 University Colleges
• Be classed as an International Student for fee purposes
• Be resident in India (and from the state of Kerala) at time of applying
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Eligible applicants must complete the online scholarship application form and submit of the following documents in support of your application, along with your Full Name and Student ID.
Two documents demonstrating proof of address from August 2018 until the date of application. These can include:
• Utility Bill
• Phone Bill
• Mortgage statement/lease agreement
• Permanent Driving License
• Aadhaar Card
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 30th, 2019.