The University of Edinburgh is pleased to inform the Andrew Grant workshop for highly competent students.
This academic program is open to candidates from across the globe who chose to study programs of full-time / part-time / online distance learning.
Established in 1582 and rated 18th in the globe by the 2019 QS World University Rankings, the University of Edinburgh is the best quality research-led teaching and learning.
There are many career related incentives for participants by entering the school.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Postgraduate course in any subject offered by the university will be granted.
The university provides 10 grants along with the cost of these prizes of £ 9,500 to the students.
Applicants from all over the globe are considered.
The qualification requirements is as follows;
- Applicants must have, or intend to have, the equivalent of a first-class UK or an undergraduate degree of 2:1.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following eligibility requirements are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- If you’re willing to join this plan, You will then need to be accepted to a postgraduate program at the university.
- Applicants must be prepared to submit their past transcripts to the university.
- Applicants must have, or believe, the equivalent of a first-class UK or 2:1 undergraduate degree.
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimal band score of 6 must be passed by all applicants.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 2, 2020