Would you like to enhance your knowledge at University of East Anglia? If yes, then you can apply for University of East Anglia’s International & EU Scholarships Scheme. As we all know, education gives us knowledge of the world around us. Without education, one will not explore new ideas.
The main purpose of the grant is to support deserving applicants to achieve their career goals. This program is available for all international students for the academic year 2021-2022 in UK.
University of East Anglia, Located in beautiful parkland on the outskirts of the medieval city of Norwich, England.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
International & EU scholarships scheme will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Qualified students will be given a grant of £4,000, allocated for three years of study by the university.
Foreigner students are eligible for this award.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of East Anglia before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants for the Department of Medical and Health Sciences are not considered for this award.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of East Anglia. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- Applicants must prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency; provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check complete documentation requirements.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should provide the ability to speak English by taking the TOEFL or IELTS exam is a must if your country language is not English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 30, 2021.