With the motive of funding student’s education in Poland, University of East Anglia is providing the British Council Great Scholarships program for the academic year 2021-22.
The award is accessible for talented students who are going to enroll in the postgraduate degree program at the university.
University of East Anglia, located in Norwich, England.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The British Council Great Scholarships program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University of East Anglia is providing four Fantastic scholarships worth £ 10,000 to all eligible and qualified applicants.
Candidates from China, India, Egypt and Nepal are eligible for the British Council Great Scholarships program.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the University of East Anglia before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have previous degree certificates at the time of admission.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the University of East Anglia before submitting the application for this education award.
- You must attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship deadlines are as follows;
- For Chinese Students is January 10, 2021.
- For Egyptian, Indian & Nepalese students is May 31, 2021.