The program is available for international students who are entering the master’s degree program in business administration at the Derby University.
Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Leadership Scholarship which is administrating by the University of Derby in the UK.
University of Derby provides a supportive learning environment to the students who place their trust in them to deliver what they need and also provide a real-world learning experience for the students.
Founded in 1851, the University of Derby is a public university in England, UK. It provides over 300 study programs at the undergraduate level as well as short courses, foundation degrees, and postgraduate degrees cover most academic disciplines and sub-disciplines.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Pursuing a masters degree program in business administration.
Students will get an amount of £5,000 for their study expenses.
Applications are open for all nationalities.
The eligibility criteria is as follows;
- Applicants have to enroll in an MBA degree program at the university.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- you are required to take admission in the MBA degree coursework at the university.
- Must attach your academic transcripts, copy of your passport or other official photographic ID, a personal statement showing your interest in the course/subject and relevant reference for the course.
- You must hold a good honors degree from any recognized university in any subject, or a professional qualification deemed to be of equivalent standing or have significant management experience and a substantial record of achievement.
- If your first language is not English you will be expected to have an IELTS score of 6.5.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 15, 2020.