This program is designed for both new and progression applicants to get financial support to pursue a postgraduate study in the UK for session 2020/21.
The University of Derby partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign are providing the GREAT Scholarships for students from China or Thailand.
At University of Derby, students will receive various learning and sporting facilities. The university provides good quality education and helps international students to develop the essential study and language skills required to complete their course successfully.
Founded in 1851, the University of Derby has over 300 study programs at the undergraduate, short courses as well as foundation degrees and postgraduate levels for all students.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University will provide the award amount of £11,000 to the winning candidates.
Students from China or Thailand are eligible to apply for this grant.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The applicants must have a bachelor degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- There is no separate application required, applicants are required to choose their postgraduate taught course and apply directly through the course page on the university website.
- The University will be asked candidates to submit their degree transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, copy of the passport, or any other additional document.
- For admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- If the student’s national language is not English, then they have to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2020