To recognize the academic achievements of students, the University of Copenhagen is providing the International PhD positions for the academic year 2021-22.
The bursary aims to provide financial support to highly motivated and aspiring international candidates for their studies at the Faculty of Law at University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
University of Copenhagen, Located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Doctoral degree plan.
Field of Study:
International PhD positions will be awarded in the faculty of Law by the university.
Successful candidates will be employed in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations and the Ministry of Finance concerning the salary of PhD students. If you are offered a PhD position, you will receive a regular monthly salary in accordance with Danish law, and you will be entitled to an annual research budget. The Faculty does not provide accommodation.
Application from across the globe are acceptable.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must have obtained a degree that corresponds to the Danish Master of Laws or equivalent qualifications. Please visit for more information. Applicants must have obtained a minimum overall grade average of 8.2 or above at the Master’s level in accordance with the Danish grading scale (for the Danish scale, see here ).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen before submitting the application for this education award.
- The University may ask applicants for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- For taking admission, Applicants need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Applicant must have a good articulate in the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
April 10, 2021.