Talented candidates are allowed to submit a application for the University of Copenhagen Fully Funded Global PhD Fellowship in Vascular Physiology. For the educational year 2020-21, the fellowship is available to applicants from across the globe.
The aim of this award is to attract exceptional applicants wanting to apply their expertise to the vascular physiology field.
The University of Copenhagen was established in 1479 as well as being Denmark’s oldest university and research institution. It is the Scandinavian higher education institution after University of Uppsala.
At the strongest administrative level the University of Copenhagen offers analytical-based education. As a Doctoral student at Copenhagen University or as part of a world-class team of researchers, you get the opportunity to improve your international career.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The Department of Biomedical Sciences awards a scholarship in the field of vascular physiology.
The scholarship is a fully funded place for a Doctoral student, and the monthly income starts at about DKK 27,135, excluding pension.
Aspirants from across the globe are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria for this scholarship is as follows;
- Applicants should take an MSc within a specific field of physiology, pharmacology or a related subject or be close to completion.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for applicants who wish to apply for a scholarship :
- To qualify for the scholarship, candidates must submit the application form online.
- All applicants must apply their inspired request text, curriculum vitae, Master’s diploma and document transcription.
- Applicants should have existing knowledge and skills in interacting with both the micro tubule network or in the field of vascular physiology.
- Applicants should have outstanding English language skills, and good communication skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 23, 2020.