The educational bursary is open for outstanding students from all over the world and also has the motive of supporting them in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the United States.
Tuition cost is raising at alarmingly high a rate which is one of the major problems of students’ education. Because of this reason, the University of Cincinnati is presenting the Global program which helps candidates in covering their tuition cost.
The University of Cincinnati offers applicants an education which changes their personality and makes them more confident in their chosen field. It also provides good academic facilities with the best study environment.
The University of Cincinnati was founded in 1819 as Cincinnati College. It is a public research university which is also recognized as the oldest institution of higher education in Cincinnati.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The opportunity is for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
The educational award is renewable for up to duration of an undergraduate course with the average amount of $9,000 per year.
Interested students from all over the world are welcomed to join.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Completing high school at a US or foreign high school.
- Entering UC directly from a foreign university.
- Entering UC through Conditional Admission.
- Who have completed (or are completing) an associate’s degree from an accredited U.S. college.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The University is not asking for any separate application for the grant.
- All interested participants who receive a place in a bachelor degree program at the university will be automatically considered for the grant according to their academic merit.
- The requirements are as follows;
- Critical Reading + Math: 1130.
- Composite: 27.
- 25/4.0 as determined by a course-by-course credential evaluation (for transfer candidates).
- 79 composites (min. 15 on each subsection) /6.5 overall (min. 5.5 on each subsection) or ELS 112 with passing Math Placement Test .
Scholarship Official Web Links:
December 1, 2019.