The University of Central Lancashire is welcoming top-performing candidates to apply for the Merit funding for the 2020-21 educational year.
The research program is open to candidates of any ethnicity who will participate in the University of Central Lancashire’s undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs.
The University of Central Lancashire was established in 1828 and awarded university recognition in 1992. In order of student numbers, it is a public university placed 19th in the UK.
The graduates at Central Lancashire University have plenty of chances to achieve professional goals. The university will help you plan best for life after your degree.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
Promote a bachelor’s degree in every field the university offers.
The university will grant an award amount of £ 2,000 per academic year for its designated program.
Foreign students have the opportunity to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants must satisfy the improved academic entrance requirements for their UCLan research program, as outlined on the website, and want to study at the University of Central Lancashire in the academic year 2020-21.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates are obliged to take acceptance to a university-based undergraduate or postgraduate teaching plan. There is no necessity for this application to be presented formally.
- Candidates must provide full information (transcripts), self-reported online ratings, proof of English language skills, standard test results or other additional details.
- The university usually demands at least five passes at or above Grade C.
- Applicants must prove English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS exam for research in the UK.
Scholarship Official Web Links: