The program is available for graduates in any discipline of any university and nationality. Preference will be given to scholars at post doctoral or an equivalent level.
The Library Syndicate at the University of Cambridge is offering applications for the Munby Fellowship in Bibliography for 2020-2021.
At University of Cambridge, Choosing to study with the University is a great decision. It has 31 colleges which are independent institutions and provides a world-class education for a successful career.
The University of Cambridge is made up of over 150 departments, faculties, schools and other institutions. It is one of the world’s pristine universities and leading academic centers.
PhD degree programs.
Field of Study:
Research of choosing in any area of the wide fields of Bibliography and the History of the Book.
- The winner of the program will receive a stipend of £35,845. Also, nearby £1,500 for help with research expenses is obtainable.
- A non-stipendiary Fellowship at Darwin College will generally be available to the successful applicant, if not already a Fellow of a Cambridge College.
- Shortlisted candidates will come for Interviews held in January 2020.
Aspirants from all nationalities are applicable.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
The candidates must a graduate student come from any nationality and university across the world.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Applicants are in need to submit an online application by creating an account to compete for the Munby Fellowship tenure of October 1, 2020, to July 31, 2021. Note: Quote reference VE21276 on your application and in any correspondence about this vacancy.
- Upload a statement outlining your research proposal (a maximum of 2 A4 pages) alongside your covering letter and CV, as well as completing the online application form (include details of three referees)
- Applicants must have a graduate degree to participate research program in Bibliography
- Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of the English language with an English language proficiency certificate as ILETS or TOFEL.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
November 30, 2019.