The purpose of this educational award is to give a fully-funded program for Disabilities, Jewish, Black Communities, STEM, and Foster/Care Leaver Communities students who are studying or intending to study University of Calgary in Canada.
The University of Calgary is taking the initiative to educate students and that’s why it is offering the Fully-funded CRCC Asia Internships programs.
At University of Calgary , the students will have a chance to pursue their internship program in China, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, or the UK. It will also provide good funding for all eligible students.
The University of Calgary was founded on 26 April 1966 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is a public research university which composed of 14 faculties and over 85 research institutes and centers.
Any degree level program.
Field of Study:
Any degree level program in the field of Architecture & Real estate, Business, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Green Technology, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Hospitality, Information Technology (IT), Journalism, Legal/Law, Logistics, Marketing (PR & Advertising), Media & Creative Industries, Risk Management, Sport Management, Travel & Tourism, and NGOs/Charities/Non-Profit marketing at the university
The bursary will provide a fully-funded, 1-month CRCC Asia Internship Program in Beijing or Ho Chi Minh City (including accommodations, internship placement, 24/7 on-site support, cultural activities, visa, and more) and a round trip airfare will also be provided by Student Universe.
Students of any nationality are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- An applicant must be between 18-25.
- Be one of the communities (Disabilities, Jewish, Black Communities, STEM, and Foster/Care Leaver Communities).
- Be a University of Calgary student.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- The applicant must be a student of any degree level course at the University of Calgary.
- The students need to contact program adviser, Virginia Rayner for the grant. If participants are interested in the program, then they can submit a 300 words motivation statement for how this internship would impact your (student) professionally, personally, etc. And also a statement on why you (applicant) are applying for the grant and how are you (candidate) active in your community? Along with a resume to email@example.com.
- The candidates must be very proficient in the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
November 23, 2019