The study grant is available for undergraduate international students who demonstrate superior academic achievement, leadership skills, involvement in student affairs and community service, and recognized achievement in other key areas.
The University of British Columbia is now accepting applications for Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award. The value of this study award is proportional to your financial need.
University of British Columbia provides a wide range of choices for learners at all stages of their careers. Its commitment to student engagement and success has made us a leader in applying learning research to improve teaching practice.
University of British Columbia is a global center for teaching, learning and research university. It is consistently ranked among the top 20 public universities in the world. University of British Columbia encourages bold thinking, curiosity, and initiative, so you can realize your greatest potential.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The university provides the financial need for their students which is determined by totaling tuition, fees, and living costs, and subtracting the financial contribution you and your family can make each year.
- A standard needs assessment is based on the financial information provided by you and your family.
Aspirants from any nationality are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Applicants must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- Candidates must be entering University of British Columbia from a recognized secondary school, college, or other universities.
- Students must be applying for your first undergraduate degree.
- Holders must meet University of British Columbia’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- Applicants must demonstrate superior academic achievement (achieve all As or equivalent standard).
- Students must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing a University of British Columbia degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- In order to be receiving this fund, candidates are requested to get admission at University of British Columbia. After that, you must submit their award application and complete the online application for admission to University of British Columbia. Although you can specify two-degree choices in your application, only your first-choice degree will be considered for the purposes of this award.
- Candidates demonstrate superior academic achievement (‘A’ average or equivalent standing) and meet University of British Columbia’s other competitive admission requirements.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
December 1, 2019.