Outstanding candidates are invited to become a part of the Future Leaders Postgraduate International Awards by the University of Bristol. Interested international candidates are welcome to join this excellent opportunity.
The grant is available for students from all around the world. The main aim of this grant is to provide financial support for the academic session 2020-21 in UK.
University of Bristol, Located in Bristol, England.
Future Leaders Postgraduate Awards are available in postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
The Future Leaders Postgraduate Awards will be awarded in Masters programs ( MSc Business Analytics, MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management, and MSc Human Resource Management and the Future of Work) by the university.
The University of Bristol will grant 10 scholarships worth £5,000 respectively. All qualified applicants who meet all the criteria will earn this award.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the University of Bristol before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must have applied to start one of the qualifying management MSc programs in September 2021.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the University of Bristol. After getting enrolled, all applications must be submitted online.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants aspirants need to meet the entrance requirement of the university.
- Applicants require showing their English language ability by submitting a satisfactory certificate.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 29 March 2021.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 14 June 2021.