The University Of Birmingham is encouraging students to become a part of the Undergraduate Global Scholarships of Computer Science for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
The aim of the funding program is to support highly motivated students proceeding to the undergraduate degree.
This is a fantastic option for foreign students who are giving their students internships or work opportunities. Here participants have a great many career-related possibilities.Our faculty offers both communication and professional expertise that are sufficiently good to engage in the courses and appreciate the lectures.
Birmingham University is the best academic university established in 1898. With the best teaching facilities and housing resources it provides a large range of subjects and degrees.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in Computer Science.
The Undergraduate Global Computer Science Scholarship is composed of two components.
- Applicants can avail 1,500 ponds against university fees.
- The Excellence Scholarship is awarded for the first year only.
Aspirants from any nationality are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University Of Birmingham before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University Of Birmingham before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links: