The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to students from all around the world who want to pursue postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020/21.
The University of Birmingham is delighted to announce the “Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship” for the outstanding high caliber applicants in the UK.
This is a great choice for international students that offer internships or work opportunities to their students. Here students have a lot of opportunities related to the career. Their faculty provides language as well as professional skills that are good enough to participate in the classes and understand the lectures.
The University of Birmingham is the best research university that was founded in 1898. It offers a wide variety of courses and degrees with the best teaching facilities and accommodation support.
Postgraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
Postgraduate degree will be awarded in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
The University will provide the award amount of €5000 to the winning candidates.
EU/ UK and Overseas students are allowed to apply
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a masters-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country)
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. Once you receive your acceptance letter from the university, you can complete the online application form for the award.
- The list of required documents will be given on the applicant’s acceptance letter.
- For a master’s degree program having a bachelor’ degree is a must.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 13, 2020.