Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, University of Birmingham is providing Materials Science Entry Scholarships for the academic year 2021-22.
The program aims to support all international students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
University of Birmingham, located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Materials Science Entry Scholarships program will be awarded in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering.
Each good scholar will receive an grant of £3,500 to reap the benefits of research in the United Kingdom.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible for this award.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University of Birmingham before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- The Materials Science Entry award is awarded to undergraduate students in Metallurgy and Materials in recognition of academic achievement, based on academic performance at A level.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University of Birmingham. Applicants are automatically considered for this award of education after being enrolled.
- Applicants must submit Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links: