University of Bath offers 30 studentships to the UK/EU and international aspirants to study the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
All International students have an excellent opportunity to apply for the international awards at the University of Bath in the UK.
The university provides a superb range of programs in science, technology, business, engineering, humanities, and social science. It offers its international students a supportive, vibrant and cosmopolitan environment in which to learn.
The University of Bath is classed as a world-leading or internationally excellent research university by the most recent Research Excellence Framework 2014. It is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Association of MBAs, and the European Quality Improvement System.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £5,000.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
The applicant must be received an offer to study the master’s degree program at the university for the academic year 2020-2021.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Eligible aspirants are requested to register their interest in this studentship by taking affirmation in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Bath. After being a university, claimants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Must attach the copies of your passport, transcripts and exam certificates, especially in subjects related to your chosen degree and CV.
- For taking entrance in the master’s degree at the university, seekers are demanded to hold their bachelor’s degree certificates with good academic grades in the relevant subject area.
- If English is not your first language then you may be required to produce evidence of your English language proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- Apply by 20 January 2020 for a decision by 14 February 2020.
- Apply by 27 April 2020 for a decision by 21 May 2020.
- Apply by 17 July 2020 for a decision by 07 August 2020.