Do you have a hard time paying for your university education? If it does, then you no longer need to be angry. Auckland University is promoting a tremendous incentive via foreign awards from Senior Health Research.
The project aims to provide financial assistance to enable healthcare professionals to go to university to study in health-related fields for a doctorate.
Auckland was established in 1883 as the biggest university in New Zealand, and is also recognized as the nation’s highest-ranking university. This supports participants with a variety of housing solutions, and has six campuses.
Studying at Auckland establishes crucial international relationships that will strengthen its capacity to act as a research-led university that is competitive globally. In eight faculties, two large research institutes and other institutes and centers, the university also conducts teaching and learning.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The scholarships are granted to research in health related fields for a doctoral degree.
Every scholarship can provide, for up to 36 months, a tax-free grant of up to $40,000 annually plus mandatory university fees and foreign student health insurance (if applicable).
Aspirants from across the globe are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the University of Auckland before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants may have worked for nearly three years as a medical professional to be considered for this application
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the University of Auckland before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links: