Auckland University is delighted to announce the Postgraduate Scholarships to motivate high-quality educational applicant’s study in New Zealand.
The Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards are accessible to domestic and foreign students starting a master’s degree at the Auckland Law School.
Founded in 1883 as the University of New Zealand’s constituent institution, Auckland University is New Zealand’s biggest university. The university is the country’s top-ranking university.
At University of Auckland, Students learn transferable knowledge to help them develop well and handle the multiple roles they will assume over their future.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Scholarships is available in the field of Law.
To order to promote and encourage academically talented candidates to pursue a master thesis, the University of Auckland grants up to five awards. The prizes must compensate a considerable amount of NZ$10,000 of the expenses of the winners.
Applications are available to students from abroad.
The qualification conditions is as follows;
- Candidates are expected to participate in the Laws, Legal Studies and Taxation Studies postgraduate program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants are expected to enroll in the Master’s degree program at Auckland University. The request for the award shall be sent in writing to Faculty of Law University of Auckland Private Bag 92019 Auckland 1142 after request.
- Applicants must submit the following transcripts;
- Copies of the official transcripts of your university along with the ratings of all accomplished programs.
- A verified CV, with two professional referees including names and contact details.
- Passport copy and covering letter (for foreign students)
- You are recommended to review the university’s minimal admission standards.
- Students from abroad will often have to meet specific criteria in English to study at the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
Each academic year, 30 January and 30 June.