The main purpose of the award is to support students to develop leadership capabilities for the health sector and further their careers in health management, health care quality improvement, international health management and health leadership in their communities.
The University of Auckland is happy to announce the Master of Health Leadership International Student Scholarships in New Zealand. The award is open to all international students who are intending to enroll full-time in a master program in Medical and Health Sciences.
University of Auckland gives you an opportunity to pursue your interests and shape your future by finding the right program for you. Once you become a student at the university, you can get help with planning and developing your career from Career Development and Employ ability Services.
Established in 1883, the University of Auckland offers a wide range of postgraduate programs, including doctorates, honors and master’s degrees, postgraduate diplomas and certificates. It is the country’s largest university with over 40,000 students and in which nearly 10,000 students graduate annually.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
Master of Health Leadership at the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
- The University of Auckland will provide up to ten awards of up to $15,000 towards tuition fees. The award will be paid as a compulsory fees credit of up to $5,000 per semester.
- Successful applicants will have a GPA or GPE of at least 5.00 in their most recent qualifying program.
Candidates are welcome from all nationalities.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- New international students applying for admission to a Master of Health Leadership at the University of Auckland Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences.
- Students who have commenced study in a Master of Health Leadership are not eligible.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Students do not need to apply for this award or complete an online application form. It is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee. To be considered, applicants need to take admission in a Master of Medical and Health Sciences program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must prepare these (evidence of English language, bachelor degree or postgraduate certificate) to submit to take the admission for master study.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting the application, candidates must understand the entry requirements for master degrees, including research and taught programs.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English you may be asked to provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
No application required.