If you want to start a music career, you can qualify for a Beatrice Ratcliffe Postgraduate Scholarship in Music at Auckland University.
The plan is aimed at promoting and sustenance local and foreign students in New Zealand who plan to complete a postgraduate program in music.
The University of Auckland was founded in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand. It is the highest ranked university in New Zealand and the globe’s 83rd. It provides a variety of graduate and post graduate programs.
They have a great standing for high-quality teaching and academic environment as a top university in New Zealand. Here, students can learn exchangeable knowledge to help them handle the various roles they will play in their profession.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Promote a Master of Music degree.
The graduate assistant ship could provide up to $10,000 for participants who participate in postgraduate studies full time or part time.
All nationalities are open for registration.
The qualification conditions is as follows;
- Applicants should participate in the university’s master’s degree course in music.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following recommendations are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships:
- Candidates should be accepted to the Master’s degree program at the university.
- You must enclose your residence permit of citizenship, official educational documents.
- Applicants must fulfill the university’s admission criteria.
- Through delivering the TOEFL or IELTS test scores, participants must submit proof of English language skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
February 15, 2020.