University of Alberta is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the Molly and Spencer Dier Memorial International Scholarship for the academic year 2021-22 in Canada.
University of Alberta, located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Masters and Doctoral Degree programs.
Field of Study:
Molly and Spencer Dier Memorial Scholarship will be awarded in Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) at the university.
The University of Alberta will provide the award amount of Up to $2,000 to the highly motivated students through Molly and Spencer Dier Memorial Scholarship.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a master’s or doctoral degree at the University of Alberta before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants is from developing countries or who have Canadian citizen status residents/foreign nationals holding a Canadian permission to conduct research.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a master’s or doctoral degree at the University of Alberta before submitting the application for this education award.
- The University may ask applicants for academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- For taking admission, Applicants need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Applicant must have a good articulate in the English language as per the universities standards.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 1, 2021.