Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the Ivy A Thomson and William A Thomson Graduate International Awards program offered by the University of Alberta.
This scheme will provide financial support to the international talented and motivated students who wish to enroll in master’s and doctoral degree course works. The funding program is open for the academic year 2021-22 in Canada.
University of Alberta, located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Field of Study:
Graduate International Awards will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The University of Alberta can grant up to $15,000 to highly competent students in Canada.
Applicants from across the globe are eligible.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a masters or doctoral degree at the University of Alberta before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants is from developing nations or have Canadian citizenship/permanent residents/foreign nationals holding a Canadian permission to conduct research.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a masters or doctoral degree at the University of Alberta, After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application by the below online application link.
- Applicants must prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency; provide official ID like a birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check complete documentation requirements.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should provide the ability to speak English by taking the TOEFL or IELTS exam is a must if your country language is not English as per guidelines provided by the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 1, 2021