If you intend to start a Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree programs in Japan, then you can apply for Monbukagakusho Honours funding at the University of Aizu.
The funding program supports international students who want to pursue a Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.
Aizu University is Japan’s first university as highly reputable higher education institution specializing in computer science and engineering. It was opened in 1993, and has since become Japan’s primary center of tech education.
The University encourages students with the opportunity to take up computer science and engineering challenges. Some of the university’s main elements are top-level faculty from all over the globe, a diverse cultural atmosphere, excellently-developed programs and support for students such as training, contest training and career design, etc.
Undergraduate and postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs will be awarded in a computer science, computer system, computer network systems and applied information technologies and software engineering.
The concession is worth 48,000 yen. This amount will help educational expenses for the students.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the University of Aizu before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicant should be foreign students, be funded privately.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- There is no need to send your application for this application separately as all the participants will automatically be considered for this program after enrolling in an undergraduate and graduate degree course.
- Applicants will need to submit the following documents to ensure they make successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Late July 2020