If you want to be a part of a research program and also want to experience new things, then come and take a part in the Adelaide-Csiro IPHD Program presented by the University of Adelaide.
Through a partnership between the University of Adelaide and CSIRO, the grants offering 4-year Industry PhD opportunity for high potential PhD applicants and aim to develop their training and professional skills through this program.
Established in 1874, the University of Adelaide is the third-oldest university in Australia. It is a public research university and operates several associated and independent research institutes and groups.
The University of Adelaide offers 400 undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees and provides an exceptional learning atmosphere. It supports applicants to do the best in their chosen fields and make a bright future.
PHD degree Program.
Field of Study:
Candidates can apply for a PHD degree course according to their interested subject area at the university.
The educational award will provide a $40k p.a. grant and also provide project research support funds of $10,000 per annum.
Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, or holders of an Australian permanent visa are eligible to take part in this grant.
- Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, or holders of an Australian permanent visa are eligible to take part in this grant.
- Candidates can apply for a PHD degree course according to their interested subject area at the university.
- If you are already taken this opportunity in a previous year, so you are not eligible to apply for this fund.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- For this fund, you need to make a researcher profile and find a supervisor who will determine your eligibility for a Higher Degree by Research. After that, you must have to take admission in a PHD degree course and then apply for the fund through the online application. A copy of your offer letter will be emailed to you when your offer is confirmed.
- A research proposal, personal statement, curriculum vitae and a copy of passport should be attached.
- You must have a master’s degree with good grades for taking admission at this program.
- Aspirants have to score 6.5 in IELTS or 4.5 in the TOEFL test to show their English language proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
August 31, 2019.