The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to attract international participants in order to take a PhD degree program on the topic of indirect bridge health monitoring using the artificial neural network at University College Dublin.
The University College Dublin is presenting the PhD program for all those participants who want to undertake a higher degree by research in Ireland.
The university has quite a good reputation for its teaching and research facilities. It provides a variety of degree level courses for its participants and also gives them complete support in reaching their career goals.
Established in 1854, University College Dublin is Ireland’s largest university. It is a research university and known as the second-highest ranked Irish university.
Phd degree program.
Field of Study:
For undertaking a PhD degree program in the field of Formal sciences, Natural sciences, and Professions and applied sciences at the university.
The bursary will an amount of €18,000 per annum plus University College Dublin tuition fees at EU/Non-EU rates.
Students from all over the world can apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Ability to work as part of a team, including collaboration with other disciplines but also independently.
- Strives for the high quality of work and demonstrates a commitment to the project.
- Ability to communicate effectively to enable knowledge and technology transfer.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Successful participants need to take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. Once you have been enrolled at the university, you can send a detailed CV, letter of motivation (max 2 pages, single-spaced), transcripts and the names of two referees to Ass.Prof. Abdollah Malekjafarian firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your grant.
- Candidates must have an honors Level 8 degree in science or engineering or a related discipline and masters in Civil/Structural/Mechanical/Engineering.
- You have to satisfy the English language requirements asked by the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
September 16, 2019