University Canada West is pleased to announce the Pathway to Knowledge Bursary for inspired and talented international applicants in Canada. The grant is open for the 2021-22 academic year.
The bursary program supports undergraduate students who wish to start their education in their respective fields. The grant is provided by the University to help deserving and outstanding candidates financially.
University Canada West, located in the heart of vibrant Vancouver, Canada.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Pathway to Knowledge Bursary program will be awarded in Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication degree.
Foreign students will obtain a reduction of 30 credits to their B.Com or BA degree. Qualified local students will earn a discount of $2,784 for the final year of their B.Com or BA degree, depending on the standard schedule and charges.
Applications are acceptable from across the globe .
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the University Canada West before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have a GPA of 2.33 (C+) or higher for this award.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the University Canada West. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been completed in the English language, you will be asked to show an acceptable standard of English proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links: