Would you like to research however concerned regarding the current expenses in Canada? If yes, you will join for the MBA Research Grant which is offer by the University of Canada West.
Grant is open to financially support Canadian and foreign applicants who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in Canada.
Established in 2005, the University of Canada West is a private university in British Columbia, Canada. The university provides applicants a number of profession-focused programs.
University of Canada West is commonly known in Canada as a competitive and rising institution.
Masters degree plans.
Field of Study:
Studying an MBA or MBA undergraduate course at university.
The awards will be given by the University of Canada West are as follows:
- For Local Candidates: $5,000
- For Foreign Candidates: $6,500
Applications from across the world are considered.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Candidates must participate in the university’s Master’s program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates must be admitted to the university’s MBA program.
- Should add a curriculum vitae explaining how well the Master’s degree courses will affect your life and personal goals and approved educational records.
- One of the following requirements must be fulfilled by candidates;
- An appropriate GMAT or GRE score.
- Appropriate Canadian qualified recognition or foreign comparable recognition.
- A Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or Commerce (BComm) or equivalent.
- Professional or management experience reported for at least three years.
- If your mother tongue is not English, the prescribed TOEFL or IELTS test scores must be given.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Valid for the academic year 2020-21.